What comes to your mind by the fitness? Well if it’s not much maybe you did not give much thought about it during your life or at this point in time. It is easy to relate your answer to your present fitness state. If it is just to look and feel good well you can consider my present perception to fitness and what’s my take on this.
When someone is considering either to start to introduce himself to fitness or even take it to the next step it has to be a holistic approach in relation to your emotions. More often than not if someone for example is overweight and is getting fat, fat is not the problem to the contrary what many think. The fat is the symptoms of the problem. When I work with my clients and get into a deeper level of understanding the real problem usually the problem would be an emotional problem. It would be no sense to just start training and nutrition without understanding the problem and addressing the real issue.
More often than not it would be an emotional problem derived from one of the following:
1) Career, work and business
2) relationship with family, partner or colleagues
3) Health itself and Physical appearance.
There are two Primary key factors we need to address:
- Know exactly why and how you are doing what you are doing. This is like anything else in life. The human mind is not designed to keep doing something not knowing why you are doing it and not knowing how to do it for a long time. Maybe for a couple of months but then it will lose focus. So it is very important to get to understand the real problem and to get to know your real why. Then design accurately your how. This is where a Trainer/ Life coach comes in.
- Progress brings happiness right? This is in all aspects of life. If you harness both your physical fitness and your emotional fitness simultaneously there you will be on the right track for a proactive approach even on the hardest of times that life will throw at you at some point in time. This will eventually make it possible to progress to come in place with those little daily wins which you will be able to make on a daily basis by mastering your physical and psychological fitness at your best possible. This will transpires in your best performances in your day today life.
You might ask: “So what do you do exactly?”
Among other things my work is not only to train your body. It’s to help YOU understanding the problem and design best approach possible, together we will re-wire your brain to be the best you can be. Be it an Executive level CEO, a pizza maker or an Engineer working at the highest level of your industry.
Hope you found this for your help and thanks for following. If you found this interesting I would appreciate if you would share it with three of your friends and let’s make people understand what fitness is really about.